Support contemporary art in rural areas
And enjoy many advantages:
- Free admission to the Springhornhof as well as over 170 art clubs in more than 160 cities in Germany
- Personal invitations to all openings and events of the Kunstverein Springhornhof eV
- Participation in trips and excursions to selected art events and talks with guests from the art scene
- Preferential prizes for publications and works of art from the collection of Kunstverein & Stiftung Springhornhof
- New members will receive a copy of the Springhornhof as a welcome gift.
- Participation and voting rights at the General Meeting
- Several times a year, basic letters with background information about the program and the exhibitions
- By the way: Membership contributions are tax deductible as donations!
Information on the membership fees can be found here: Application form
BOARD OF MANAGEMENT & ARTISTIC MANAGEMENT
Annual Meeting 2016 (from the left): HAWOLI (2nd Chairman) | Ulrich Ahrberg (3rd Chairman) | Bettina v. Dziembowski (Artistic Director) | Prof. Dr. Martin Warnke (Chairman) | Jürgen Rymarczyk (Secretary) | Doris Tenzer (spokeswoman of the Arbeitskreis) | Ulrich Tödter (Treasurer)
Do you want to be active? Insight into the work of the Board? Help with public relations, preparation for exhibitions and openings? Perhaps act as a “godparent” and take care of one of the landscape works? Or elsewhere, to contribute your ideas, experiences and know-how?
Then we would like to inform you about the activities of our work group !!